Belts and Hose ServiceSchedule your car service online to ensure trouble free motoring during holiday season!
For issues with cracked/broken hoses and belts, give us a call at Petrie Mechanical Repairs.
Why work with us:
- Experienced Technicians: As part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network our team is kept up to date about the latest diagnostic tools and parts. From brand new high end cars to classic car rebuilds right up to large trucks, we can take care of you.
- Repco Guarantee: The Repco Nationwide Guarantee means that no matter where you travel with your car, you know the work we perform will be protected.
- Local company: We offer you the best of both worlds because we are a locally owned small business looking to give back to the community and at the same time we have the connections with Repco.
Services for belts and hoses at Petrie Mechanical Repairs:
- Coolant hose replacement
- Air intake hose replacement
- Transmission cooler hoses replacement
- Power steering high pressure and low pressure hoses replacement
- Serpentine belt replacement
- Timing belt replacement (this will be done as a kit only)
- Clamp replacement
- Drive/v belt replacement
Belts and hoses Common Issues:
When you are experiencing issues with the belts and hoses on your vehicle it can be tough to pinpoint just where the issue is. To make it a simpler process and to help foster communication between our clients and our technicians we have come up with a list of common symptoms and causes to help you identify the issue.
Symptoms of belts and hose failure:
- Squealing from the engine
- Pooling of fluids under your vehicle
Cause of Belts and Hose Failure:
- Wear and Tear
- Cracks in the hoses
- Broken teeth and the belt
- Too much slack on the belts
- Incorrect alignment of the serpentine belts on the pulley
For your belt and hose repairs or regular maintenance, call the team at Petrie Mechanical Repairs in Brisbane today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM