Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Petrie
When dealing with brake systems, never leave it to the point that brake repairs are unavoidable.
Regular inspections like our 65pt vehicle report, which is performed with all full car services provided at Petrie Mechanical Repairs, are a necessity to confim your vehicle's braking system is sufficiently well maintained. Our expert technicians will be able to inform you when they detect that repairs or servicing of the vehicle's brakes are required to prevent it becoming a more significant problem.
Brake services on offer at Petrie Mechanical Repairs include:
- Replace The Brake Pads
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Brake Disc And Drum Replacement
- Replacing Brake Calipers
- Brake Hose/Lines Replacement
- Complete Brake System Replacement
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you come across any symptom that indicates a car's brake system may need a service make a booking and get the brakes of the car examined through our Petrie car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs you need to watch out for:
- Brake Pedal Seems Sticky
- Brakes Are Noisy
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Used
- Vibration When Brakes applied
- Brake Light Warning
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Altered Stopping Distance
- Hard Feel To Brake Pedal
To understand more with regard to brake warning signs and their probable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing