CV Joint and Boot Services
The CV joint and boot system in your vehicle works to keep the tyres rotating in a smooth fashion in relation to the transmission. The small balls and the high pressure grease inside the CV joint makes it possible for you not to feel the work the tyres do to stay evenly connected to the road. When there are issues with these parts you may feel vibrations and hear a clicking sound. If you are experiencing these issues in Petrie, call the team at Petrie Mechanical Repairs.
Why Work With Petrie Mechanical Repairs
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we back the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Warranty.
- Top Mechanics: The Petrie Mechanical Repairs team is kept up to date on the newest parts and cutting edge services thanks to the ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
- Great Value: As a part of the Petrie community, we work to find great deals for our clients.
CV Joint and Boot Services from Petrie Mechanical Repairs Include:
- CV Axle Half Shaft Replacement
- CV Boot Repair
- CV Joint Repair
- CV Joint Replacement
- CV Boot Replacement
- Thompson Constant Velocity Joint Repair
- Tripod Joint Replacement
- High Pressure Grease Application
CV Joint and Boot Common Issues
We all want a smooth ride whenever we are out for a drive in Brisbane. If your vehicle is having issues with the CV joint and boot system, then you will feel each and every vibration in the road. The transmission, drive shaft and tyres are not communicating correctly when there is an issue with these parts. Some of the most common symptoms and causes of CV joint and boot issues include:
- A broken boot causing a clicking sound when turning.
- Grease spots around the boot indicating a cracked boot.
- Growling in the vehicle from a cracked CV boot.
- Vibration when accelerating due to loss of high pressure grease.
Driving your vehicle should be a joy. You should not have to worry about the safety of your family. To repair CV joint and boot issues and get you back on the road in no time, call the mechanics at Petrie Mechanical Repairs today!